This API is currently available in C++ and Python.
class OEMMFFCoulomb : public OEMMFFNonBond
The OEMMFFCoulomb class defines electrostatics interactions using the functional forms used in MMFF94 force field. The function can be initialized with partial charges defined in MMFF94 (OEMMFFParams) or MMFF94s (OEMMFF94sParams) force field, or a different set of user defined parameters (OEFFParams) during construction.
- The following methods are publicly inherited from OEFunc0:
- The following methods are publicly inherited from OEFunc1:
- The following methods are publicly inherited from OEFunc2:
- The following methods are publicly inherited from OEMolFunc:
- The following methods are publicly inherited from OENonBondBase:
- The OEMMFFCoulomb class defines the following additional public methods:
OEMMFFCoulomb(const double dielectric=1.0) OEMMFFCoulomb(const OEMMFFCoulomb &)
Default and copy constructors.
The dielectric constant is set to 1.0 by default.
OEMMFFCoulomb &operator=(const OEMMFFCoulomb &)
The assignment operator.
double GetDielectric() const
Returns the current value set for the dielectric constant.
double GetExponent() const
Returns the current value set for the exponent of a distance dependent dielectric. Values other than 1.0 are however not recommended, because a distance dependent dielectric is not a physically sound model.
bool Set(const OESystem::OEBinaryPredicate<OEChem::OEAtomBase, OEChem::OEAtomBase>&)
This method can be used for interaction-level control of the electrostatic term. Interactions between two atoms are only included if the test of the binary predicate with both atoms returns true. The Set method must be called before the Setup for it to be effective.
Sets the dielectric constant used for computing electrostatic interactions. Dielectric constant must be set prior to calling OEMolFunc.Setup.