OEDepict TK 2.2.1¶
- Added cubic Bézier drawing method to the following classes:
- Added quadratic Bézier drawing method to the following classes:
- Added rotation angle property to the OEFont class that allows to render text in various angles when calling the OEImageBase.DrawText method.
Major bug fixes¶
- When aligning a molecule to a template, atom clashes between the template atoms are ignored.
- OEPrepareDepiction will now suppress hydrogens even when 2D coordinates are not generated, i.e., clearcoords = false.
Minor bug fixes¶
- Highlighting a single atom with the OEHighlightStyle.Stick will now work if that atom is bonded to a highlighted atom.
- Fixed problem when the scaling of small molecules resulted in depicting atom labels outside the canvas.
- Fixed problem that incorrectly positioned the “+” sign between reaction components introduced by the last OEDepict TK release, 2.2.0.
- All images in this documentation were automatically regenerated to reflect the changes made since the previous release.