FastROCS TK 2.0.0¶
- Two new options have been added to the OEShapeDatabase class:
- OEShapeDatabaseOptions::SetColorOptimization is used for optimization over color overlap in addition to shape overlap during a FastROCS overlay calculation.
- OEShapeDatabaseOptions::SetFastROCSMode is used to change several of the options in the OEShapeDatabase class to match what they would be in ROCS for a closer (though not identical) comparison to ROCS.
Minor bug fixes¶
- A warning regarding Tversky scores greater than 1.0 will now only be thrown if running with the Tversky scoring function.
- The C++ FastROCS TK is not available on RHEL8 or Ubuntu18 in this release.