Grapheme TK 1.0.6¶
- OEPrepareAlignedDepictionFrom3D performance improvement of 10% on average.
- The OE2DPropMap class now allows rendering bond properties along with atom ones. See examples in the Table: Depicting atom or/and bond properties.
- Implemented the bfactor2img.cpp C++ Grapheme TK example.
Major bug fixes¶
Minor bug fixes¶
- Using a pen with miter line join in order to make the transition between grid cells smoother when rendering the property map by the OE2DPropMap::Render method.
- The OE2DPropMap::SetResolution lower limit has been reduced from 2 to 1. Using resolution 1 will result in a very smooth property grid, however it significantly increase the size of vector images (such as .pdf and .ps).
- Importing the following OESystem classes from the OEChem TK documentation.
- All images were automatically regenerated to reflect the changes made since the previous release.