Lexichem TK 2.1.1¶
- Fixed a bug with structure generation for tetramethylammonium pyrrolidine-2-carboxylate trihydrate.
- Components of salts are now separated by semi-colons.
- Added numerous dictionary entries.
- Added additional ring templates.
- Fixed a bug with names including benzene) or benzene}, the appropriate substitution should have been phenyl.
- Fixed an issue when incorrect von Baeyer names are parsed to Lexichem, Lexichem now fails silently.
- Fixed dictionary lookup algorithm.
- Fixed a crash in Mol2Nam when a H-atom was part of the main ring system in simple spiro compounds.
- Fixed a bug in names like sulfuric acid mono(x) ester.