Lexichem TK 2.5.1¶
- Approximately 150 additional dictionary entries, including 2014 FDA small-molecule NDA approvals and some isotopic fragments for name suffixes, have been added.
Major bug fixes¶
- The naming of Von Baeyer ring systems has been reworked to fix the numbering assignment. Previously, the substituent ordering was sometimes incorrectly perceived, resulting in names with non-preferred numberings of substituents on rings.
- The naming of Von Baeyer polycyclic systems has been improved.
Minor bug fixes¶
- The handling of vowel elision for certain complex ring systems has been fixed.
- The naming of sulfur stereochemistry has been improved. Instances in which the sulfur stereo is in the suffix of the name (e.g., “methyl (S)-methansulfinate”) are now correctly handled.
- All examples have been rewritten (see the Examples chapter).
- The translate examples have been restructured to better handle the input and output character sets.
- Missing documentation for functions OEGetIUPACCharSet, OEGetIUPACLanguage, OEGetIUPACNamStyle, and constants OECharSet has been added. Documentation for other constants has been reworked.