OEMakeMatchField(name: str, t: OEFieldTypeHandler, meta=OEFieldMeta=None, readonly: bool=false, ol nullable=false) -> OEMatchField
Creates an OEMatchField object to be used for adding data to, or retrieving data from, an OERecord object. Match fields are used mainly to retrieve data from a record when you don’t know the name of a field but know its type and associated metadata.
- The name the field will be given.
- This specifies the type of match field to be created. This will usually come from the Types namespace.
- If this field is provided, the returned OEMatchField object will only retrieve data from fields that match this metadata.
- If true, the returned match field can only be used to read data to a record, not write it.
- If true, the returned field match field will allow setting of null values on a record.