Lexichem TK 2.3.2¶
- Added phosphorous oxychloride, and gleevec to the dictionary.
- Added a number of additional ring templates.
- Added support for isotopes in naming metal linking groups.
- Added structure to name support for deuterated water and phosphoryl trichloride.
Major bug fixes¶
- Fixed a memory leak in structure to name generation for simple tricyclic fused ring systems.
Minor bug fixes¶
- Reverted a regression in names like (R)-2-(1H-indol-1-yl)propanoic acid, where the locant position for the CIP stereo center was previously automatically determined.
- Updated the dictionary entry for lipitor to have two atorvastatin molecules and the water of crystallization.
- Updated anthramycin’s representation to be canonical and isomeric.
- Tweaked the parser to correctly parse cyclosporin A without a warning.