OEDepict TK 2.2.6¶
The following changes have been made to improve the SVG images containing certain geometries (especially those made by the OE2DPropMap class):
- OELineCap.Butt (the default line cup) and OELineJoin.Miter (the default line join) parameters for shapes (lines, rectangles, etc.) are no longer written into the SVG images.
- OEImageBase.DrawRectangle for SVG will now trim the trailing zeros and the decimal point.
The above changes resulted in 40% smaller images and 10% faster image writing without any visual difference.
OEHighlightByColor.SetAtomExternalHighlight was added to generate better highlighting for small images.
OEAnnotateValenceProblems function was added to highlight potential atom valence problems on the molecule diagram.
Minor bug fixes¶
- OEAnnotateDepictionProblems style has been redesigned to be more visually pleasing.
- The positioning of + signs for reactions has been improved. The + signs and the arrow of the reactions now scale with the default line width of the molecule.
- ringdict2pdf example has been added to generate a multi-page ring dictionary report.
- -ringdict parameter has been added to the following examples to utilize user-defined ring dictionaries:
- All images in this documentation were automatically regenerated to reflect the changes made since the previous release.