Lexichem TK 2.4.0¶
- Support for racemates and enhanced stereochemical name parsing.
Minor bug fixes¶
- Removed unbounded stack allocations.
- Corrected the form of metformin in the dictionary.
- Fixed an issue with names like p/m/o-bis(trifluoromethyl)benzene that were defaulting to the ortho form.
- Fixed parsing of (R,S)-3-ethyl 5-methyl 2-[(2-aminoethoxy)methyl]-4-(2-chlorophenyl)-6-methyl-1,4-dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarboxylate.
- Fixed an issue with an unnecessary isotopic prefix in the suffix for peroxycarboxylic acid esters.
- Added a number of ring templates.
- Fixed English to French translations that move the suffixes acetate, chloride, sulfate, and trisulfate to be prefixes connected with the “de” particle.