Lexichem TK 2.2.0¶
- Added an OEThrow.Warning, warning that names generated with BLAH are incorrect.
- Added support for the token BOC (tert-Butyloxycarbonyl).
- ‘OEIUPAC::OEMatchDictionaryNames’ added to extract names from Lexichem’s dictionary.
- Fixed a number of name failures concerning acenaphthoquinone derivatives.
- Added a number of ring templates and fixed an issue regarding loss of stereochemistry for the name N-[(E)-(1,3-dimethyl-4-piperidylidene)amino]-1,3-dimethyl-piperidin-4-imine on round-tripping.
- Added support for the name 7-chloro-1,3-dihydro-1-methyl-5-phenyl-1,4-benzodiazepin-2(3H)-one.
- Fixed a problem with locant numbering of bicyclic ring systems of the form bicyclo[3.1.0]hexane.
- Fixed rendering of cisplatin.
- Fixed a number of hydrazone entries.
- Removed all duplicates in dictionary.
- Fixed an issue with the name dicyclopentynyl acrylate.
- Fixed crashes on a number of malformed von Baeyer names.
- Fixed bug with sunitinib and triprolidine dictionary entries.
- Fixed 12H-benzo[g]pyrido[2,1-b]quinazoline ring system.