MMDS Floes Documentation¶
This is a package of Floes for preparation of biomolecule and biological information to be stored in collections and the Macro Molecular Data Service (MMDS). It is a lightweight Floe package using only Cubes from the Snowball package.
All of these floes should be run only by an MMDS administrator, due to the permissions needed to add data to MMDS as well as the cost associated with running these floes.
The floes are divided into two sections: Data preparation (Floes 1–3) and data upload (Floes 4–8). The specializations of the dataset preparation floes depend on the data source, being RCSB for PDB structures, and UniProt for target sequences and similarities. These target structures are organized by the family and target classification provided by the Guide To Pharmacology. If no classification defines a target, it is placed in an Uncategorized classification.
- MMDS Floes - Documentation
- MMDS 01. Make/Update PDB File Collection
- MMDS 01. Make/Update Proasis PDB Collection
- MMDS 01. Make/Update RCSB PDB Collection
- MMDS 01b. Update Proasis PDB Collection
- MMDS 02. Generate Proasis Datasets
- MMDS 02. Generate Target and Family Dataset
- MMDS 03. Structure Prep
- MMDS 04. Add family data to MMDS
- MMDS 05. Add context data to MMDS
- MMDS 06. Add structures to MMDS
- MMDS 07. Add receptors to MMDS
- MMDS 08. Add sequence alignments to MMDS
- MMDS 09. Delete Bad Structure by Code
- Third Party Licensing
- Release Notes