Grapheme TK 1.2.0¶
- The following classes and functions have been added for visualizing ligand-receptor interactions:
- A new Grapheme TK example that visualizes receptor-ligand interactions has been added. For more details, see the Depicting Active Site Interactions section.
Major bug fixes¶
When generating a 2D layout from a 3D conformation by using the OEPrepareDepictionFrom3D function, the configuration of the amide bonds are now always respected.
Example of generating a 2D layout from a 3D conformation Grapheme TK version 1.1.3 Grapheme TK version 1.2.0
Minor bug fixes¶
- The memory leak has been fixed and a check has been added to prevent division-by-zero in the OEAddComplexSurfaceArcs function.
- All images in this documentation were automatically regenerated to reflect the changes made since the previous release.
- More C# examples have been added.