OEDepict TK 2.4.0¶
- The following API for marking up SVG images, introduced in the 2017.Jun
and 2017.Oct releases, is no longer preliminary. It is now also available in
both Java and C#:
- OESVGClass class
- OESVGGroup class
- OEAtomSVGAtomIdxMarkup class
- OEAtomSVGMarkupBase class
- OEAtomSVGNoMarkup class
- OEAtomSVGResidueMarkup class
- OEAddBuiltInHiddenSVGClass function
- OEAddBuiltInVisibleSVGClass function
- OEAddSVGClickEvent function
- OEDrawSVGHoverText function
- OEDrawSVGToggleText function
- OEGetBuiltInHiddenSVGClass function
- OEGetBuiltInVisibleSVGClass function
- Two new functions, OEIsValidSVGGroupId and OEIsValidSVGClassName, have been added.
- Two new low-level functions, OEAddSVGHover and OEAddSVGToggle, have been added to generate hover and toggle effects, respectively, between two SVG groups.
- The OEAtomSVGResidueMarkup class now takes a separator option.
- A new function, OEAddLabel, has been added to render a label on an image at a user-defined location.
- Two new functions, OEAddOpenEyeIcon and OEAddInteractiveIcon, and the namespace OEIconLocation have been added.
- Two new methods, OE2DPath.GetStart and OE2DPath.GetEnd, have been added.
- Two new pens, OETransparentPen and OESVGAreaPen, have been added.
- The API for marking up SVG images is now fully supported in Java (see the list above).
- The API for marking up SVG images is now fully supported in C# (see the list above).