Python Cookbook Examples¶
There are large number of code examples available in OpenEye Python Cookbook that use OpenEye Toolkits to solve a wide range of cheminformatics and molecular modeling problems.
- 2D Depiction chapter contains examples that illustrate how the OEDepict TK and Grapheme TK can be utilized to depict molecules and visualize properties calculated with other OpenEye toolkits.
- Visualizing 3D Information chapter contains examples that illustrate how the Grapheme TK can be utilized to project complex 3D information into the 2D molecular graph.
- Cheminformatics chapter contains examples that solve various cheminformatics problems such as similarity search, ring perception and manipulating molecular graphs.
OpenEye Python Cookbook examples using OEGrapheme TK
- Visualizing Torsional Angle Distribution
- Visualizing Electron Density
- Visualizing Molecular Dipole Moment
- Depicting Peptides
- Depicting Molecular Properties
- Visualizing Shape and Color Overlap