Note: Last release for SUSE Linux Enterprise 10.
- Hydrogen naming is now consistent with RSCB standards.
- added -prefix flag for controlling report and logging generation
- Optimization fixes for molecules with high strain.
- Better default ligand density location.
- Optional PM3 and AM1 ligand minimization (see the -ff flag).
- Fixed symmetry operations on cubic lattices.
- added -prefix flag for controlling report and logging generation.
- Better error message when the ligand and protein are set to the same coordinates
- Added ability to choose both chain id and residue name for the fit ligand.